Can it help me?
The Bowen technique is recommended for all family members, from newborn to the aged, with acute or chronic conditions.
The results are spectacular for babies and animals, so Placebo effect is out of the question!
Acute, chronic, neurological and psycho-somatic diseases have demonstrated improvement after the Bowen therapy.
Conditions that respond very well to the Bowen Technique are:
- Muscular – skeleton, and joints problems: frozen shoulders, R S I., knees and hips problems, ankles sprains, back pain, sciatica, scoliosis, kyphosis, neck restrictions (whiplash), all kinds of sporting Injuries; repetitive strain injuries, etc)
- Internal organs conditions or imbalances: infertility, ovarian cysts fibromas, Polycystic ovaries’ endometriosis, reproductive organs
- Migraines and headaches, asthma and bronchial symptoms, hay fever, kidney problems, liver, gall bladder, stomach and intestine problems, etc), bed wetting, digestive tract disorders
- Hormonal and Emotional imbalances, stress and tension, depression, Greif, and acute chronic fatigue syndrome
- Auto-immune system disorders, allergies
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson, strokes, shocks
- Detoxification – Support of the Immune and Lymphatic systems
and many more........
The Bowen Technique is a “complementary” modality, in the sense that it enhances and complements, but does not interfere with traditional medical attention.
The Bowen treatment’s input to the nervous system is very subtle and the body responds over time. For that reason, it’s best to avoid other manipulative therapies for several days before and after a Bowen session, so the body’s response to the Bowen treatment will not be interrupted.